Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and maximum performance gain for your vehicle. PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a manufacturer's three year warranty.
• PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance and efficiency from your engine with durability and ease of installation.
• Manufactured using mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of finishes:
•Black paint (standard): Non-high temperature paint, used to protect headers during storage and shipment.
•Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
• PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow and reduced weight than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
• CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces and matched ports ensure a proper fit and the best seal
• PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
• Connects without hassle to the stock exhaust on most models.
• Long Tube Header Extensions without catalytic converters(#82-1162) available.
• Long Tube Header Extensions with catalytic converters (#82-1164) available.
• Tubes enter collector in proper firing sequence for maximum scavenging.
• PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind. (Some vehicles may require welding or fabrication.)
Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom gaskets. All other necessary hardware is provided.
PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models. See design notes (above) for specific information. NOTE: Unless Design Note 11 appears on the information page for the application you are searching, it is NOT legal for sale or use in California.
• Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
All items will be shipped via Standard Ground Service unless otherwise requested. Many carriers require a physical street address; they will not deliver to a P.O. Box. All freight charges are the customer’s responsibility. Please note that all freight charges quoted are for Standard Ground Service on the price list. We will be happy to quote you charges for other shipping methods. All Items shipped on Friday Next Day Air will be delivered on the following Monday. If you would like Saturday delivery for items shipped on Friday only, please contact us for shipping arrangements. If an item is custom order or on back order, it will ship with the selected shipping service as soon as it is ready. To check if an item is in stock and ready to ship, please call our parts department.
Customers may return new, unused items within 90 days of delivery for a full refund to the original payment method. West Coast Corvette is not responsible for return shipping costs unless it was our error. Please refer to the tables below for return restrictions.
Full refund to original payment method
After 90 Days
10% Restocking fee and store credit
Oversize fees are noted on the product listing. Including but not limited to, wheels, spoilers, splitters, side skirts, any items with initial oversize shipping fees
10% Restocking fee
MGP Calipers, Lloyd mats, Racemesh grills, Speed Lingerie, American Car Craft, Oracle Lighting
Not eligible for return
Used parts, clearance items and parts that have been installed.