• Increases airflow by as much as 10% on some applications (LS-2)
• From Idle to max RPM, increases power and Torque across the entire curve!
• In some applications EX, stockLS-2, LS-3, we have seen higher maintained MAP pressures, 10% increase in peak manifold pressure! (Ex: stock at 5800RPM MAP pressure is 14.1-14.20 /2010+Camaro) \
• Torque gains of 10 ft lbs to as much as 18 ft lbs and 14hp on a stock LS-3 down in the meat of the curve 2500-4500RPM
• Modified engines will gain even more power Supercharged even more!
1. By tilting the throttle body downward to a specific angle of attack (Our secret), this allows the lower pathway to open up to its near 100% full volume. VRd spent many hours fine tuning this angle in order to get the proper throttle response and velocity.
2. They also designed a balance plenum inside the bore. This allows the manifold vacuum to pull across the total neck area in a more uniform fashion. This action reduces unwanted pressure drop, and increases air flow volume.
3. They re-aligned the bore to help balance vacuum which increases flow velocity. (The stock bore is egg shaped)
4. In the rear of the Power Wedge we have integrated a variable radius air horn to boost the airs velocity just before it enters the body of the intake manifold plenum. Pushing flow and power even higher.
5. They kept the Power Wedge to a minimal thickness allowing for proper idle pulley clearance on all OEM applications. This will vary from engine to engine - LS-3 vs LS-2.
6. Construction- CNC machined from solid Zytel plastic, the same material most OEM intake manifolds are made from. This ensures that there is little to no added heat soak and that you will have a part that will last the lifetime of the engine.
7. Installation time is about 5-10min and uses your existing OEM bolts.
How does this benefit the engine at such a low/RPM lift value?
Because we are not increasing the volume of the intake runner or cylinder head, the flow increase will substantially increase the RAM TUNING inside the intake manifold runners. The increase is occurring at the most important area, the beginning /lower area of the pressure wave. A pressure wave acts like a wave coming to shore, building boost pressure behind the intake valve. If the base energy of the wave is increased, it strengthens the wave exponentially towards your Torque peak. This will show up in the form of TORQUE increases from low to mid-range RPM’s. The Torque increases will carry up the power curve leading to an increase in overall HP all the way to redline.
All items will be shipped via Standard Ground Service unless otherwise requested. Many carriers require a physical street address; they will not deliver to a P.O. Box. All freight charges are the customer’s responsibility. Please note that all freight charges quoted are for Standard Ground Service on the price list. We will be happy to quote you charges for other shipping methods. All Items shipped on Friday Next Day Air will be delivered on the following Monday. If you would like Saturday delivery for items shipped on Friday only, please contact us for shipping arrangements. If an item is custom order or on back order, it will ship with the selected shipping service as soon as it is ready. To check if an item is in stock and ready to ship, please call our parts department.
Customers may return new, unused items within 90 days of delivery for a full refund to the original payment method. West Coast Corvette is not responsible for return shipping costs unless it was our error. Please refer to the tables below for return restrictions.
Full refund to original payment method
After 90 Days
10% Restocking fee and store credit
Oversize fees are noted on the product listing. Including but not limited to, wheels, spoilers, splitters, side skirts, any items with initial oversize shipping fees
10% Restocking fee
MGP Calipers, Lloyd mats, Racemesh grills, Speed Lingerie, American Car Craft, Oracle Lighting
Not eligible for return
Used parts, clearance items and parts that have been installed.